We offer real estate legal services for buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate.
At Ckezepis Law, PLLC, we are proud to offer our real estate legal services to those looking to purchase a residential or commercial property in the Huntersville, North Carolina area. We understand that closing on a property is an exciting time but can also seem overwhelming when you either haven’t done it before or find real estate law confusing. We take the time to walk you through the process so that you get the most from our real estate legal services and feel comfortable throughout the transaction.
We also offer our real estate services to those selling a home or commercial property as it is important that everything goes as planned for a seamless transfer of ownership. We have the experience you need to ensure that you can move onto the next phase of your life without concern of any actions related to the property you have sold. We provide the advice you need and accurately prepared and executed documents that protect your interests.
Whether we are providing real estate legal services for you as a buyer or seller, you can take advantage of our complimentary mobile closing services in many areas. An additional fee will be added to any mobile closing outside of the following areas:
- Iredell County: North to Amity Hill Road (Exit 45 on I-77), West to Knox Farm Road
- Cabarrus County: West to Cold Springs Road/Irish Potato Road interchange
- Lincoln County: East to Hwy. 321
- Catawba County: North to W. North Carolina 10, East to Hwy 16
- Gaston County: East to Bessemer City Blvd. (Exit 14 on I-85)
- Union County: East to Hwy. 601, South to Waxhaw Hwy (75)
If you would like to know more about our real estate legal services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.