Experience our superior customer service when you trust us to be your real estate lawyer.
As real estate lawyers serving Davidson, North Carolina and the surrounding area, we are committed to providing you with the smoothest and easiest real estate transactions possible. We serve all types of buyers and sellers, including residential and commercial real estate transactions. So, whether you are buying your first home, purchasing an investment property, or making a major move as a new business owner, you can be sure that we will prepare your necessary documents in a timely and thorough fashion.
Here at Ckezepis & Bright Law, PLLC, we strive to provide a variety of services related to real estate transactions, including the following:
- Online client portal for easy communication and documentation
- Easy check delivery services that make sure your check gets where it needs to be on time
- Mobile closing services that allow you to complete your real estate transactions at a time and place of your choosing.
- Wire transfers to get money where it needs to be to complete real estate transactions as planned.
- Onsite notary services that speed up the process of collecting key documentation like contracts and other official documents.
- Electronic filing and recording of real estate documents with the register of deeds in the county where the property is located.
There are many advantages of choosing us to serve as your lawyer, including our passion for the work, our superior customer service, our focus on getting the job done, and our transparency. You can find our rates right here on our website with no hidden fees. Call today to discuss your needs for a lawyer.
At Ckezepis & Bright Law, PLLC, we can help if you are looking for a lawyer in Huntersville, Cornelius, Belmont, Davidson, Charlotte, Concord, Mooresville, Denver, Waxhaw, or Lake Norman, North Carolina. We serve Mecklenburg, Iredell, Cabarrus, Lincoln, Catawba, Gaston, Union, and Rowan Counties.