Finding the right lawyer before purchasing a home or selling your current one is a critical aspect of the process, not only for your peace of mind, but also to ensure the process progresses smoothly and without preventable issues. As you scour the internet, look for referrals, and conduct interviews with real estate attorneys, here are a few qualities to look for in your chosen lawyer:
- Focuses on secure transactions—Buying or selling a home involves exchanging highly confidential personal and financial information with your lender and lawyer. At Ckezepis & Bright Law, PLLC, we utilize a client portal and check delivery service to make every step of your transaction as secure and confidential as possible.
- Offers convenient service options—If coming to our office doesn’t work, we can come to a more convenient location at a time that works with your schedule. We can notarize your documents onsite and file appropriate paperwork, so you can finish your transaction as quickly as possible.
- Does not rush the process—Buying or selling a home can be a monumental decision, so we do not rush you through the process. At the same time, we work quickly on our end, so nothing gets delayed.
- Stays committed to a seamless transaction—From the minute you reach out to our firm to the day of closing, we will remain diligently committed to making buying or selling a home a simplified process.
- Boasts impressive knowledge of buying and selling—We possess a keen knowledge of all necessary real estate laws in North Carolina, and we put this understanding to work for each and every one of our clients.
- Procures documentation in a timely manner—You don’t want the closing process to get delayed, so we always communicate with you efficiently as updates come available and prepare your documents in a timely manner.
- Is eager and excited to help you—We love working with new and return clients! We are excited to be a part of the buying or selling process and will work diligently to ensure it is a good experience.
- Answers your questions thoroughly—Have questions about any aspect of the buying or selling process as it relates to the law? We are always here to provide further information and are happy to act as a trusted source you can turn to.