You are excited to close on your new home or refinance your current mortgage and the last step to take is to schedule and attend the closing. At Ckezpis Law, PLLC, we offer mobile closings to our clients, and we believe this is a great option for your upcoming real estate transaction for several different reasons.
- You save time—Because of the sheer number of papers you have to sign during closing, this appointment can become unnecessarily lengthy if you have to travel to a specific office or location. Our firm saves you time, especially if you are in the middle of moving, by coming to wherever is most convenient for you.
- You pick the closing location—You get to pick where you close on the real estate transaction, not the other way around. This means you can schedule the closing at your favorite lunch spot, your new home, at your office, or wherever is most convenient and comfortable for you.
- You get all the documents notarized at once—During closing, you do not have to take the documents somewhere else for notarization. Schedule your mobile closing with us and we will notarize all the documents at the appointment, so they can be processed as quickly as possible.
- You make your transaction more convenient—Especially if you are buying a new home to move into, finding a time to fit closing into your busy schedule can be hard. With our mobile closing services, we make the process of buying a new home much more convenient.
- You still benefit from our firm’s approach to closings—Even though we come to you, our firm still provides the same level of service you would expect if you came into our physical office. You can feel confident that by working with our firm, we will provide thorough, informative, and helpful service.